GADOT Belgium BV is a leading European provider of innovative, integrated logistics and value-added services for the chemical industry and related sectors.
GADOT Belgium BV operates a warehouse and tank storage facilities for the storage, handling and logistics of classified and non-classified chemical materials The Ghent terminal operates high performance chemical manufacturing, mixing and blending facilities as well as filling and packaging lines for liquid materials. In addition, together with Gadot Germany , we create value throughout the entire supply chain of its customers by providing a wide range of international logistics and transportation services.
Based on this sophisticated asset base, as well as a unique global network of partners, GADOT Belgium provides international, integrated supply chain solutions with focus on Tailormade solutions : designed specifically according to the needs and requirements of its customers.
The group maintains the following corporate values:
Safety and Responsibility: our first priority, for yourself, for the others, for our children. We think safety, responsibility and future
Entrepreneurship: be different, be engaged, be focused. We develop, innovate and will evolve together
Customer centric: we create value and trust. We deliver excellence. We are more than a partner.
One Team: one Gadot, One Team, One Project. We are together
Enjoy: take pleasure, be proud of your realizations, share your success, We will be stronger
Site facilities Ghent
Tankstorage / tolling / Blending
Our multipurpose, state of the art terminal in heart of Europe (North Sea Port – Ghent)
operates a Tank Storage Terminal in the Port of Ghent (Belgium) with total capacity of >100,000 m³ for the safe storage and handling of classified and non-classified materials
- Tolling – Blending – Tankstorage for raw materials and finished products – Terminalling
- Offering more than 200 tanks in Carbon steel, stainless steel, sizes starting at 35m³ to 6.000m³ each
- 9 chemical reactors, various blending tanks and kettles
- Tailor-made concepts according to customer needs (under NDA)
- Accesibility via waterways / road and railways
- On side laboratories
- Market credibility
Beside a wide range of tailor-made solutions our team has experience in:
- Fuel and Diesel Additives for the Petrochemical industry
- Lube and Marine oil blending
- Screen wash
- Coolant blending
- Viscosity – index improver production
- Specialty Chemicals
Covering a full range of facilities from storage, filling, production, customs management and transport services, we are working for the top 5 players ,among others, in the lubricants and additive industry as an extension of their production facilities.
We manage complex tailor made projects (under NDA) & One-Stop-Shop solutions, and pride on customer centricity & operational excellence.
We specialize in absorbing your complexity.
To further grow our position in Europe we are exploring other (and new emerging) markets which see a fit with our strengths, facilities and knowledge.
Permit and land reserve allow future growth linked to customer projects/demand
Warehousing / Filling and (re)packaging
Gadot Belgium operates high performing filling lines in Ghent . With these sophisticated filling lines the company can fill the whole range of packages , such as :
- Small bottles (1-5 Liter): up to 6 KT/Y
- Pails 20 – 35 lt: up to 6 KT/Y
- 200 Liter drum: up to 65 KT/Y
- 60 Liter drum: up to 45 KT/ Y
- 1.000 Liter IBC: up to 30 KT/Y
- Transferring of packed liquid to bulk liquid
- bulk liquid to bulk liquid(road tankers vs. Rail tankcars vs. ISO tankcontainers and flexibag containers
- Storage, handling, heating of ISO-tank containers order administration & inventory management Warehousing: 4500 m2
- Storage and handling of packed chemicals for feedstocks and finished products
- Late customization : labelling, re-palletising, wrapping, strapping, etc.
Safety , quality, environmental and health
Committed to quality, safety & environment
GADOT was established in 1959 by the Johananoff family. Since 2014, Gadot has been owned by Tene Investment Funds. The company’s divisions commit to deliver excellence along the chemical value chain with different activities
In 2007 Gadot bought VLS-group (Vopak Logistical Services) in quest to look for growth in Europe. To further develop there was decided also to purchase the ADPO Ghent site (Former known as the Texaco additive terminal and Ethyl Additive (AFTON) site)
Last year a part of the business and sites were sold (eg Antwerp) and a rebranding from VLS to Gadot was announced as a clear statement for the ambition to focus and grow the groups activities in Europe and increase brand awareness.
This also means that other market opportunities such as distribution and closer cooperation with group activities are currently being explored.
We hope to welcome you to explore the new Gadot!