Gadot’s Operations division operates 4 sites that include approximately 164,000 m3 of tank capacity for storage and handling of liquid bulk chemicals and oils, and approximately 11,000 m3 hazardous storage warehouse facilities for the storage of finished products of hazardous materials. The division specializes in storage, handling and transporting liquid bulk chemicals from marine vessels for filling and packaging (IBC, drums and bottles).
Gadot operates two chemical terminals in Haifa Bay, Israel’s major port area. Our terminals are the only chemical terminal facilities in Israel. They provide a full answer to Gadot’s own vast chemical terminal needs, and capacity is also rented out to other companies. Every year, more than 350,000 metric tons of bulk chemicals pass through our terminals.
- Storage and distribution of bulk liquids (including flammable materials)
- Storage of finished products in various sizes – cubes (IBC), drums, cans, and small packages (1-5 liters)
- Storage services and inventory management for customers
- Managing toxin permits for customers
- Bonded services – bulk storage in shore tanks, enabling the customers to rent these tanks as bonded warehouses
- Distribution service for finished products and raw materials